Momcozy Front Zipper Hands-Free Nursing & Pumping Bra
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped to the U.S. UK, Italy, Spain, France, German, including free shipping on qualifying orders. For other countries, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 7-18 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
Customs duty is paid by the customer
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
The Momcozy Front Zipper Nursing & Pumping Bra is designed to care for new mothers without sacrificing style or fit. Super soft cotton is soothing to the skin, while easy-open cups allow for simplicity while feeding and pumping. The gentle underwire provides comfortable all-day support. Complete with a wider, easy front zipper, our nursing bra is the perfect fit for the nursery, home or office—or anywhere mothering may take you.
- Two in One Design: Both nursing and pumping bra
- Its Velcro fastening back panel can adjust itself by 10” and the optional front zipper panel can provide 2” more of flexibility between the breasts.
- Heightened side band offers all around containment and more support.
- Materials: 49% cotton, 32% modal, 19% spandex
- Helps nursing moms multitask while pumping
- The innovative “X” structure is designed to hold the bottles and shield in place securely and comfortably