Are you looking for the baby products of 2020? Look no further than our list of 5 hottest baby products we love. Here we will talk about the latest baby gear that every parent loves. All these products are the true favorite of many new parents. Whether you are creating your baby registry or shopping for baby gifts, this guide will surely help you to choose the best baby products in the market. Are you ready? Let's get into it!
1. Baby High ChairWhen it comes to choosing a high chair for your baby, you will want to make sure that it is safe, sturdy and durable.
Your child will most likely use this essential baby product for about a year.
Some of the major brands of highchairs and booster seats include Chicco USA, Eddie Bauer, Graco, Peg Perego, Safety 1st, The First Years and Scandinavian Child.
When you are shopping for your highchair, you will notice that there are about three general price ranges, the basic which usually run under $75.00, mid-priced $75.00 to $150.00 and the high-end prices which range from $150.00 to approximately $250.
Some features to consider for your high chair are:
- Crotch Post - This prevents your baby from sliding out under the tray.
- Foldability - Some chairs fold for storage, make sure if you choose one that folds that there is a secure locking system to prevent accidents.
- Safety Belt - The safety belt should hold your baby safely and securely in place with no room for them to climb or stand. Three points or five points of the harness is best.
- Adjustable Seat - Seats can move up or down to as much as seven height positions on some models unless your child is asleep or bottle feeding, don't use a seat in the reclined position; it can be a choking hazard.
- Tray - You will most likely want a lightweight tray that you can easily remove with one hand.
- Upholstery - Vinyl is a lot easier to clean than cloth seats.
- Wheels - If you are planning to move your high chair from room to room, wheels/casters make this chore a lot easier.
The swing that you select for your baby will help you soothe your newborn and entertain your baby as he grows. There are many styles and colors, but the most important option to look for is safety for you and your baby.
Open top swings are wonderful because you do not have to maneuver around a bar to place your baby in the swing. The awkwardness of the closed top swings makes them a safety hazard for your back, too. Open top swings can be purchased in the windup or battery-operated styles. You might think that the battery operation is a ploy to add additional cost to the swing, but consider a windup swing has to be rewound every 15 minutes. A battery-operated swing has a timer, so you control the time or just allow it to run as long as you like.
Your baby will spend more time sleeping for the first few months of life than any other pursuit. That is exactly why you want your crib to be safe, sturdy and well made. When you shop for a crib, you will hear that the name "Jenny Lind" means quality. Jenny Lind was the first real celebrity in the United States in the 1800s. By the time that she was 16, she was a prima donna, which in the opera circle is a compliment; simply put, an opera prima donna is the female star of the show. Johanna Maria Lind was so beloved in the U.S. that corporations began naming their products after her, including ships, trains, churches and even townships.
Of all of the items named after the lovely singer known as the Swedish Nightingale, cribs are the one that remains. Jenny Lind cribs are designed with spindle railing and legs. The design is based on the style of her favorite bed. Many companies manufacture "Jenny Lind" style cribs, so you will find a wide range of prices to fit any budget, too.
Crib styles are not limited to Jenny Lind; however, from convertible cribs that will grow with your baby from crib to twin bed, you will find every style, color and almost every building material that you desire to fit into your baby nursery decor.
4. Rockers & Gliders
Rocking with your infant is a wonderful way to bond. The gentle motion of rockers and gliders is not only soothing to your baby but to you, too. The intimacy of gazing upon your newborn as you rock gently evokes loving thoughts and time to dream and wonder. Whether you breast or bottle-feed your infant, you will enjoy the time together.
Don't sit silently if it is daytime, but speak to your baby while you are rocking. This will encourage your child to begin testing sounds and vocalizing, too. Whether your rocker or glider is in the nursery or the family room isn't as important as the time that you will be sharing with your baby. Gentle movement is soothing to your child, and it will sooth you, too. Rocking can become a major part of your night time or feeding ritual.