If you're ready to know the art of breast pumping, you've come to the right spot. How to use your Momcozy S12 Pro breast pump shouldn't be one of your worries as a new or expecting mother because you already have plenty on your plate. Because of this, we have reduced pumping to a precise science so that you can understand all of the dos and don'ts.
Is a Breast Pump Necessary?
You will require Momcozy S12 Breast Pump if you want to breastfeed your child but anticipate having to be away from them for extended periods of time. To breastfeed, however, you do not need to require a breast pump. Breast pumping is advantageous in a range of circumstances, including:
- They can stop mastitis and reduce engorgement.
- Momcozy S12 Pro breast pump enables you to give breast milk when nursing is not possible due to difficulties latching or other issues.
- Momcozy S12 Breast Pump assists you in developing and maintaining an appropriate milk supply.
- By enabling you to pump after you return to work, they make it simpler to stick to your breastfeeding goals.
- Being able to breastfeed while on the road is convenient for many mothers.
- Some choices weigh less than a pound, allowing you to toss your Momcozy S12 Pro breast pump into a bag and head out!
- If no other power sources are available, battery-powered pumps can be employed.
According to research, breastfeeding is very good for mom's and baby's health, especially when done exclusively for at least six months.
Benefits for Kids:
- Breast milk is full of vitamins, proteins, and lipids that provide your baby with everything he or she needs to grow up strong and healthy.
- Babies who are exclusively on Momcozy S12 Pro Breast Pump tend to be healthier, need fewer doctor visits, and have lower chances of developing asthma, allergies, diabetes, and obesity.
Benefits for Mom:
- By releasing the hormone oxytocin, breastfeeding facilitates the movement of milk into the breast.
- Momcozy S12 Breast Pump can also help reduce uterine bleeding and speed up the process of your uterus returning to normal size after giving birth. Finally, because breastfeeding burns 500 calories per day, it may aid in some weight loss.
- Breastfeeding eliminates the need to mix and heat up the formula, saving time and money. Breast milk is naturally provided and is free!
Why Choose Momcozy S12 Pro Breast Pump?
While pumping, take a moment to chill.
With Momcozy S12 Breast Pump in your hands, you can pump whenever and whenever. Momcozy S12 Breast Pump takes care of your breastfeeding production during daily chores. There are no tangled cords that restrict pumping.
Be empowered and more successful.
Momcozy S12 Breast Pump can be worn inside a typical nursing bra, allowing you to pump hands-free and whenever you want. It is an improved way to pump at home, work, or while traveling.
Momcozy S12 Pro breast pump provides 2X less visibility due to the 2X smaller size. It also significant decrease in the volume of the bra and the weight placed on the breast.
Visual and Quiet Design
The lifespan of the physical buttons is greater than that of the touch screen. You can always see the state of your breast pump's operation on the visual panel. When used, the sound is less than 50 dB and won't wake a sleeping baby.
Easy to Carry and Charge
A breast pump is lightweight, portable, and has a 1000mAh rechargeable battery. Anywhere, at any moment, you can pump breast milk. Momcozy S12 Pro Breast Pump can be used three to four times after being fully charged for roughly 90 minutes.
Utilizable and clean
A tick mark is used to identify the 180ml capacity of the wearable breast pump. 120ml is the suggested amount to pump your breasts. It doesn't take long to begin milking after inserting Momcozy S12 Breast Pump into your bra. It has only five parts to clean up after.
The range of breast pumps on the market today is quite large and varied, so it is important to research the options and choose the really best one. Consider the pros of electric and manual gadgets.
Why do you need a reliable Breast Pump?
A breast pump is a real salvation for a nursing mother. During lactation, it is important to monitor the decantation of excess milk and the preparation of "reserves" for the time when the mother is not around.
Today, many mothers return to work within a month after the birth of the baby. Thanks to pumping, he receives quality breast milk throughout the day.
The range of such equipment on the modern market is quite large and varied, so it is important to explore the options and choose the really best one. All breast pumps are divided into several types, including:
Electric breast pumps are the most popular. Their price can reach several thousand rubles, but the result is worth the money spent. Another option is to purchase a handheld gadget with a pump, syringe, or plunger. It costs less, but in practice, it is not as convenient and efficient as an electric one.
In addition to household practicality, an electric breast pump has a positive effect on women's health - it prevents the appearance of cracks in the nipples. It also ensures the complete expression of milk. Otherwise, lactostasis may occur. The milk clumps, causing inflammation, swelling, and pain. This is harmful not only to the mother but also to the baby.
A two-bottle electric breast pump is a great option for mothers of twins because it saves you a lot of time. Many models have the function of two-phase suction - this is a technology that mimics the natural sucking of the baby at the breast. They have several modes.
The gentle stimulation mode allows you to prepare the glands for the release of milk - a gentle, painless, and gentle effect. An important factor is power regulation. Too-sensitive breasts require a particularly delicate approach, and it is the electric breast pump that can provide it.
Electric models work on the principle of manual breast pumps. Their main difference is the need to connect to a power source. Such devices provide comfortable pumping of breast milk and perform additional functions. There are devices with a display that can memorize an individual pumping mode, which is very convenient for a nursing mother.
- high pumping speed;
- the possibility of decanting two mammary glands at the same time;
- ease of use;
- there is no need to exert physical effort;
- Minimal risk of injury to the nipples of a nursing mother.
- the need to connect to a power source;
Manual Breast Pump
A manual breast pump can also make breastfeeding easier. One of the main advantages of a mechanical gadget is its affordable price. The best choice is the piston version. It works well but is difficult to clean. Thanks to the wide pad, the skin is protected from cracks and bruises, and the lever allows you to pump with the right force - more or less intensively.
A mechanical breast pump is a simple device, the principle of which is to create a vacuum between the nipple and the cone of the device using a pear, piston, or pump. Under the influence of a vacuum, milk is released from the breast.
- silent operation;
- no need to connect to the network;
- compactness and simplicity of design;
- Low price.
- the laborious process of pumping;
- Lack of additional features.
BENEFITS OF USING A BREAST PUMP WHILE BREASTFEEDING
Many women underestimate the role of a breast pump during lactation. However, mammologists note that this device is a very important thing for a woman in labor. Especially in the first few months of breastfeeding your baby.
The use of a breast pump during lactation helps to effectively solve the problem of excess or lack of breast milk, as well as avoid its stagnation in the female breast. It also applies when:
- the child was born before the due date, did not learn to eat on his own;
- the baby refuses the breast;
- a woman experiences pain when breastfeeding;
- The baby is separated from the mother due to hospitalization.
For medical reasons, a breast pump is recommended for the prevention of lactostasis and mastitis, with the appearance of inflammation and cracks in the nipples, and engorgement of the mammary glands. Also, medical indications include the need to start the process of lactation in the mother after childbirth.
But even in cases where breastfeeding is successfully established, a breast pump is indispensable for women. With its help, a woman can provide the baby with the necessary supply of breast milk, if it is necessary to take antibiotics and maintain lactation during the period of weaning.