Are you a new mom? Getting excited (and feeling nervous) about your baby’s arrival? Especially, when it comes to breastfeeding.
We’re here to help!
At Momcozy, we are committed to making sure you feel well-equipped and confident as you embark on your breastfeeding journey.
Join us on October 25 for a free, virtual webinar with Dr. Colette Wiseman, MD and IBCLC. Designed specifically to help new moms and their families get a firm foundation on nursing and pumping, the webinar will explore topics like:
● What to expect within the first hour, day and week after birth
● How to get baby to latch
● Feeding schedules for nursing and bottle feeding
● Ways partners can best support new moms
● Best practices for pumping at work
● How to mitigate breastfeeding pain
You’ll also have plenty of time to ask your most pressing breastfeeding questions and have them answered by a proven expert.
- MD, IBCLC
- Breastfeeding Medicine Specialist
- Founder of Mama's Milk Works
Dr. Wiseman is a renowned expert in the field of lactation. In addition to lactation, she is board certified in internal and emergency medicine after completing medical school at the University of Chicago and a five year residency at UCLA. Today, she has three children and supports moms through her private lactation business and role as an ER physician. Additionally, Dr. Wiseman is a moderator for Breastfeeding USA, Torrance — an area support group.