Momcozy Double Electric Breast Pump Portable Pain-Free Rechargeable
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped within the U.S., including free shipping on qualifying orders. International shipping may not be available for all items, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 7-18 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
Momcozy’s range of breast pumps covers all the potential needs of breastfeeding mums: from initiating breastfeeding for a prematurely born baby with the highest-standard, hospital-grade breast pump Symphony, to expressing milk to cover the odd night out with the high-performance manual pump Harmony, to exclusive breast milk pumping with our top individual-use double side pump Freestyle, allowing mums to express more breast milk in less time.
- Portable & Wireless Use: Lightweight and portable, large capacity rechargeable battery for on the go pumping. Small motor unit while still very powerful, easily operated with one hand.
- Hospital-Grade Breast Pump: Closed system, the backflow protector valve helps prevent milk backup into the tubing, protected mother and baby from germs.
- Use With Milk Storage Bags: Comes with Momcozy universal breast milk storage bag adapters, help pump directly into your milk storage bags, compatible with almost all brands milk storage bags.
- Pain-Free & Fast Sucking - 2 Mode (pumping mode and massage mode), 9 levels for each mode. Massage mode helps to push the milk out of your milk ducts and reduce the discomfort of the breasts; 9 suction levels ensure every mom finds her own rhythm and produces more milk in less time.
- Timer & Memory Function: Timer display easily tracks pumping time, memory button lets you easily record and recall your personal pumping preferences.