Momcozy 12 Pcs Child Proof Cabinet Locks
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped within the U.S., including free shipping on qualifying orders. International shipping may not be available for all items, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 7-18 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
Momcozy Child Proof Cabinet Locks is to prevent your child from getting hurt. It is easy to use and can be applied to some furniture. Such as, refrigerator, cabinets, drawers, dishwasher, toilet, etc.
- 12 Pcs Included - You will get 10 pack straps locks and 2 pack U-shaped locks. A set meets various needs of parents, helps to keep the baby away from potential danger.
- Strap Locks - Flexible straps and adjustable length (0-9.6 inches) allow latching around corners, can be used on cabinets, appliances, trash cans, windows, drawers, and even toilet seats to keep your child out. We use a strong adhesive which is strong enough to withstand the tugs of a curious baby.
- U-shaped Locks - Adjustable With an extra-long U-shaped latch, the maximum lock length is up to 6 inches, fit all kinds of mushroom-shaped knobs and D-shaped or annular handles, such as cabinets, side-by-side refrigerators, cupboards, storage doors and more.
- Easy For Adults, Difficult For Child - Both Strap locks and U-shaped locks feature a double safety system, which means a child cannot be able to open them, but adults can easily access the cabinet.
- Easy to Install - Both straps locks and U-shaped locks are simple and quick to install, no-drill, tools, screw required, and removed easily without leaving marks on the furniture.