Momcozy Baby Wrap Carrier Slings
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped to the U.S. UK, Italy, Spain, France, German, including free shipping on qualifying orders. For other countries, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 7-18 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
Customs duty is paid by the customer
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
- Adjustable Size Design – Momcozy Adjustable Baby Carrier for the whole family.Adjusted freely according to the body shape.The traditional baby carrier/baby wrap will loosen during use, so it needs to be re-stranded frequently. With its buckle, the momcozy baby carrier always keeps it steady.
- Load-bearing Upgrade – Perfect for newborn babies and children up to 50 lbs. Momcozy Baby Carrier Wrap, the balance of comfort and support, while the sense of wrapping will give newborns a sense of security.
- Ergonomic Design – The breathable back support of the Momcozy baby carrier greatly reduces the weight of the shoulder and waist area. And baby sits straddling with ergonomics, which helps the hip development.It guaranteed a higher level of comfort compared to traditional stretchers.
- Easy to wear & Breastfeed – Like a T-shirt-it is very easy to put it. It can even act as a privacy shield for breastfeeding mothers, because you can breastfeed while wearing it without taking the baby out of the baby carrier sling .
- Soft Elastic Fabric – Breathable and not stuffy, Momcozy baby sling is lighter and more comfortable for you and your baby. If you are not satisfied with our baby sling , Momcozy will refund your purchase!