Momcozy 14 Pack Baby Cabinet Locks
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped within the U.S., including free shipping on qualifying orders. International shipping may not be available for all items, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 7-18 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
Momcozy baby cabinet locks will guarantee the safety of your baby. No need to worry if your baby will get hurt by the cabinet. It is with 10 Magnetic Cabinet Latches +2 Keys + 2 Rabbit Cabinet Locks.
- Keep Your Baby Safe—Momcozy baby proof cabinet latches is to keep your smart and curious baby away from the drawers or cabinet. The thing that your baby should not get in touch like cleaning fluids or dangerous tools will keep out of the reach of children.
- Super Easy Installation—You can able to install them yourself in a matter of minutes without drilling or screws. Just peel the adhesive sticker and stick it on your cabinet or drawers with the locator.
- Two kinds of Cabinet Lock Fits for Most Cabinets and Drawers—Momcozy baby proof cabinet latches fit for most kinds of cabinets and drawer’s door. For example, bookcase, chest of drawers, cocktail cabinet, combine-unit, cupboard, dressing table, filing cabinet, etc.
- The Locate Stick Reminds Parents the Install Position—Momcozy safety baby magnetic cabinet locks that are hidden from view. The package will include a cute locate stick that would remind you of the inner position of the magnetic cabinet locks that you will easy to unlock your cabinet.
- Strong Enough For a Toddler--Any force from a determined toddler and it won't pop. Please read the installation instruction carefully and follow the steps to install. It only can be forced open by an adult with a force of 35lbs.