Momcozy 8 Pack Light-Design Baby Bibs
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped within the U.S., including free shipping on qualifying orders. International shipping may not be available for all items, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 7-18 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
- BEST FABRIC FOR BABY: The Bamboo fabric is up to 3 times softer than regular cotton, and the cotton can maintain the durability. Our bibs are made of 70% bamboo and 30% cotton. By combining these two materials together, the fabric becomes an even softer and more breathable fabric. Our fabric will get softer with every wash.
- KEEP TEETHING BABY DRY AND NEAT: Our 4-layer high density bibs uniquely designed for keep the drool from soaking into baby’s clothing, reduces the work for them as new parents, it will be easier to wash bibs than clothes.
- STYLISH BABY ACCESSORIES: Trendy, cute designs of baby bandana drool bibs, which not only helps to keep teething baby dry and neat, but also are stylish accessories for babies daily outfit.
- ADJUSTABLE BIBS ACCOMPANY BABY'S GROWTH: Momcozy triangle bibs have two buttons in the back which provides different sizes so it will grow with your baby for years to come!
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Hand wash or wash by machine with cold water and mild detergent; hung flat to dry or tumble dried in the dryer on low.