Momcozy 24L Breast Pump Tote Bag
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped within the U.S., including free shipping on qualifying orders. International shipping may not be available for all items, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 7-18 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
- 24L Large Capacity Tote Bag: Momcozy breast pump diaper bag (15.7 x 7.9 x 11.8 in) with 13 separate pockets, which provides plenty of room for mom & baby’s essentials like a breast pump, baby bottle, diapers, clothes, laptop and even more accessories.
- Special Opening for Spectra S1, S2, Medela Cooler Bag: The diaper bag is designed for breast pumps like Spectra, Medela, Lansinoh, Philip Events, etc. There are also multiples sizes of pockets to store phone, keys, bottles, tissues, etc.
- Multi-Pockets for Moms: Zipper cooler and 2 insulated pockets keep liquids at a desirable temperature. The laptop sleeve can fit laptops or notebook up to 13” & baby wipes storage pocket for easy access to baby wipes in any situations.
- WIDENED SHOULDER STRAP: Carryall essentials you need, Momcozy also provide a widened shoulder strap to protect your shoulder.
- Fashionable On-The-Go Diaper Bag: Momcozy breast pump bag is designed to hold everything you need while going out. With fashionable and stylish design, just hang out with you lovely baby and family.
- Heavy-Duty Design: Made of heavy-duty PVC material, this breast pump diaper bag is more durable and scratch-resistant. It’s a perfect choice for a working mom as a gift.
1 x 24L Breast Pump Tote Bag
1 x Shoulder Strap