Momcozy 12-Pack Baby Toddler Socks with Non Skid Soles for Boys Girls
- Non-Slip Toddler Socks: With a non-slip grip on baby sock heels and balls of the feet, to support toddler easier to scoot, crawl, walk or run on floors. Increase the toddler's confidence and interest in toddling.
- Grip Ankle Infants Socks: With grip ankle tabs on socks. The cushion above the ankle can effectively protect your baby's skin, prevent it from being worn by the edge of the shoe, and help you easily put on the toddler socks for your baby.
- Comfortable and Breathable: We take 75% cotton, 20% polyester and 5% elastic band. Cotton is soft and breathable. Spandex has an excellent elasticity. The elastic band provide better tenacity. Made this pair of soft and comfortable baby toddler socks.
- More Fits Baby's Feet: An elastic band is added in the middle of our socks, which can make the socks fit snugly on the baby's feet. Don't worry about your baby drops socks while walking.
- Healthy Growth Tips: There is generally a burning desire to try to walk after the baby is born 9 months. It's the golden time for the baby to learn to walk. Parents should take this time to help the baby learn to walk smoothly.
Baby Healthy Growth Tips
- There is generally a burning desire to try to walk after the baby is born 9 months. It's the golden time for the baby to learn to walk. Parents should take this time to help the baby learn to walk smoothly. Prepare anti-slip toddler socks for your baby in advance.
- 12 Pairs Non-Slip Grip Ankle Socks a set, increase toddler's confidence and interest on toddling. A great assistant for baby toddle.
Momcozy Care About the Healthy Growth of Every Baby.
- The first stage (ten to eleven months): This stage is the first stage when the baby starts to learn to walk. When the parents find that the baby can hold things to stand very stable, they can start to try to walk.
- The second stage (twelve months): Squatting is an important development process at this stage. Parents should pay attention to the baby's standing-squatting-standing coherent movement training, which can improve the baby's leg strength and physical coordination.
- The third stage (more than twelve months): At this time, the baby can walk while holding things. Next, let the baby learn to walk 2 or 3 steps without holding things. This stage needs to strengthen the baby's balance training. Help your baby put on non-slip socks and start walking on the carpet.
- The fourth stage (about thirteen months): In addition to continuing to train the strength of the legs and the coordination of the body and the eyes, it is also necessary to focus on training the baby's ability to adapt to different grounds.
- The fifth stage (thirteen to fifteen months): If the baby is already able to walk well, the exploration of things around him is gradually strengthened, and the parent should satisfy his curiosity at this time so that he can walk normally and independently.
- It should be noted that it is normal for a baby to start learning to walk around 9 to 18 months, and there are individual differences in the toddler time for each baby. Therefore, parents do not have to worry too much about how old their children are.
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces