Baby Cotton Sleep Wearable Blanket - Blue/ Rosanna/ White
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped to the U.S. UK, Italy, Spain, France, German, including free shipping on qualifying orders. For other countries, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 7-18 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
Customs duty is paid by the customer
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
- Considerate Zipper Design: The zipper protection strip prevent the zipper from rubbing against the baby's skin. The Two-Way Separating Zipper is easy for you to open from the top for easily placing the baby in a sack and open from the bottom for diaper changes without disturbing.
- Allow Your Baby to Stretch His Legs Freely：The design of widening hem allows room for kicking but cannot be kicked off, so the baby stays warm and safe all night.
- 2 in 1 Baby Sack For Sleep: The Sleep bag is designed with removable bottom hem. It can be used as a wearable blanket for infants. As time goes by, it can be changed into separate legs sleepsuit for toddlers.
- 4 Layers Super Soft and High-Density Muslin Baby Sleep Sack: The sleeping bag are soft, gentle and comfortable on the baby's skin. TOG rating of 1.0 is the best for the temperature of 76-80 degrees F (the recommended sleep environment range).
- Long Time Extender Use Age: S Suitable for the age of 6-12 months, the height of 60-80cm, bodyweight of 15-34lb. M Suitable for the age of 12-18 months, the height of 75-90cm, bodyweight of 22-28lb. L suitable for the age of 18-24 month, the height of 86-100cm, bodyweight of 26-35lb.