Momcozy 3 Pack Reusable Diaper Pail Liner
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped within the U.S., including free shipping on qualifying orders. International shipping may not be available for all items, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 4-14 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
Back to School Deal: All bags enjoy 15% Off from July 15th - September 15th.
Here is the code: MCSCHOOL15
Momcozy is a fast-growing brand focusing on products for babies and moms. We are constantly innovating and offering excellent-quality mom&baby products in the global market to provide comfort and meet needs.
Momcozy Reusable Diaper Pail Liner is designed to make your life easier and more comfortable.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Suitable for most diaper pail & trashcan like Dekor, Ubbi, Munchkin, Tommee Tippee, AKORD, Vliba, Safety 1st, Playtex, Creative Baby, Kohler .etc
- LARGE CAPACITY - Length * Height: approx: 27.56 * 14.96 in; Diameter: approx: 9.53 in; Lightweight: less than 100 g; Capacity: 8.5 gallon, up to 80 diapers can be loaded
- WATERPROOF LINING - Made of premium material lined with PUL. Waterproof, to prevent the diaper pail liner from leaking; Reusable, environment-friendly and energy saving
- WELL MADE - The drawstring is super snug and stretches well around the pail, no worry about the bag falling into the pail when putting a diaper in it; and the drawstring can better seal the odor in
- 3 PACK - Contains 3 pack machine washable and hand washable cloth liners: One for the Diaper Pail, One for Wash, Another for the storage of your babies' clothes, clean diapers, bedding and other sundries
- MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER: Momcozy diaper pail liner is perfect for soiled laundry and dirty cloth diapers, storing your dirty diapers at home. Empty the liner directly into the washing machine, saving your hands from pulling out each diaper one by one.
- EASY CARE: After dumping dirty diapers or other garbage, put the diaper pail liner directly into the washing machine for washing, then hang dry. The wet bag is dry quickly, reusable, environment-friendly and energy-saving.
3 * Reusable Diaper Pail Liner