Momcozy 27L Breast Pump Backpack
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped within the U.S., including free shipping on qualifying orders. International shipping may not be available for all items, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 4-14 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
Back to School Deal: All bags enjoy 15% Off from July 15th - September 15th.
Here is the code: MCSCHOOL15
Made of High-quality fabric and waterproof material, 27L Large Capacity to carry all of your essentials when you are out with your baby.
Momcozy Backpack can be used as a convenient diaper bag or fashion backpack. it has a pretty modern design that is gender neutral with its grey colorway.it looks professional and stylish enough for moms or dads to wear to the office and some important occasions.
- 27L LARGE CAPACITY: This diaper bag with many separate storage pockets offer enough space to carry all mom & baby care essentials like breast pumps, diapers, laptop, bottles, clothes, etc. Dimension: 17 x 14 x 8 inches.
- SPECIAL OPENING DESIGN FOR BREAST PUMPS: Momcozy breast pump backpack is designed for most breast pumps like spectra s1/s2, medela, lansinoh, Philip avents, etc.
- POCKETS DESIGNED FOR MOMS: Insulated pockets keep liquids at desirable temperature; The laptop sleeve can fit laptops or notebook up to 15” & baby wipes storage pocket for easy access to baby wipes in any situations.
- WATERPROOF & STYLISH: Made of durable and water-resistant fabric, you can wipe it down easily to prevent stains. Reinforced seams and dura-slide zippers can hold additional weight and lasts longer.
- ON-THE-GO DIAPER BAG: This diaper bag can be used as backpack, handbag, also can hang on the suitcase or baby stroller (came with stroller strap).