Hands Free Pumping And Nursing Bra By Momcozy
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped to the U.S. UK, Italy, Spain, France, German, including free shipping on qualifying orders. For other countries, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 7-18 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
Customs duty is paid by the customer
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
- PUMPING AND NURSING BRA IN ONE(Patent Protected Design): You can wear this breastfeeding and pumping bras throughout the day and don’t have to change when it’s time to pump or time to breastfeeding your baby.
- UPGRADED MOMCOZOY HANDS FREE PUMPING BRA: Inviting professional breast pump bra designers to design the upgraded version,it has been enhance the appearance of the breast pumping bras and make nursing pumping bra more ergonomic and nice fitting.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO USE:This allows a new mama to multitask while being hooked up the pump. It’s easy to put on at the fabric is nice breathable and comfortable. and the breast pump bras are easy wash and dry fast.
- HOLDING YOUR BREAST PUMP FLANGES IN RIGHT POSITION: Momcozy hands free pumping bra holds your bottles firmly in place so you can pump hands free.
- WORK WITH ALL MAJOR BREAST PUMP BRANDS:Compatible with all major brands, including breast pumps by Spectra, Medela, Lansinoh, Bellebaby, Evenflo and Philips Avent