Momcozy 41.5*8.8M Diaper Pail Refills
All Momcozy.com standard shipping rates and policies apply to all items when shipped within the U.S., including free shipping on qualifying orders. International shipping may not be available for all items, please contact our customer service before placing the order.
When your order ships, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the Track packages link in Your Account.
Shipping time: Please allow 4-14 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive your order. For rural locations, allow up to 20 business days. Shipping rates subject to change.
Note: The exact shipping time might be affected by some uncertain factors, such as peak season, holiday, war, disease, bad weather and etc.
For order above $29(included), Momcozy offer free shipping. For order below $29, customers need to pay extra $4.99-$5.99 for shipping depending on the destination the customers are at. It applies to all products in Momcozy and the final interpretation right belongs to Momcozy.
Momcozy also handles all customer service and product returns. If you need assistance with anything, please visit our “Customer Service” section at the end of any page of our website.
The size vary from different bra models. There are different size charts in every bras' image. Scroll down the images and you will find one.
Before that, to ensure you pick up the right size, please follow the below steps to find your own size.
- Step 1: Bust Measurement Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate bust size.
- Step 2: Rib Cage Measurement Measure your chest below your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape.
- Step 3: Do The Math Subtract the rib cage measurement from the bust size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size.（Around 3.9 in.=A, 4.9 in.=B, 5.9 in.=C, 6.9 in.=D, 7.9 in.=E, 8.9 in=F）
Momcozy is a fast-growing brand focusing on products for babies and moms. We are constantly innovating and offering excellent-quality mom&baby products in the global market to provide comfort and meet needs. Momcozy Diaper Pail Refill Bags are designed to make your life easier and save your living costs.
- PERFECT COMPATIBILITY - Designed specifically for Dekor Plus Hands-Free Diaper Pail. No one is better suited to Dekor than our lower cost diaper pail bags
- FRIENDLY DESIGN - Quick and easy to replace. You just need to cut and tie a knot on the bag. No preset bag size or perforations, use only what you need
- ENVIRONMENTALLY MATERIAL - All of our bags are made of biodegradable and safe materials, which is environmentally-friendly, and to make a full protection for our babies
- HIGH QUALITY AND CHEAPEST - Each box contains 3 pack refills and holds up to 1740 newborn diapers. A must-have for every family
- EFFECTIVELY CONTROL ODOR - Enhanced 7-layer smell-bloc technology and its own vanilla scent help blocking the odor to keep your home fresh
Momcozy Diaper Pail Refills Effectively Control Odor
Enhanced 7-layer smell-bloc technology and its own vanilla scent help blocking the odor to keep your home fresh.
How to replace the dekor plus diaper pail refills in the right way?
Open Pail Top: Installing a New Classic Refill is so easy. Press the front button to open the pail top. Lift pail top to remove the empty cartridge.
Slide the Refill: Slide a new Momcozy Refill over the empty cartridge. Once the Refill is in place, remove the paper band.
Pull the Pulled Layer: Pull the outer layer of the Refill in an upward motion. Push the pulled layer down inside cartridge. Once done, return the cartridge to place.
Tie the Refill Bag: Open the service door to pull Refill down the pail and tie a knot at the bottom of the Refill bag. Your Diaper Dekor Classic Pail is ready.