Tubeless breast pumps are a new generation machine designed to be minimalistic to express milk directly from the machine to the milk storage cup. The main feature of this machine is that it does not need to use a cord like other conventional milking machines on the market.
Is tubeless breast pumps convenient and recommended to use?
In addition to the most prominent feature of the cordless design, the automatic milking machine has the same use as other milking machines. This is an extremely convenient product for nursing mothers, with the following uses:
- Thanks to the unique design, when using the device, the mother is completely hands-free, with no need to hold the device.
- The machine and milk cup are intelligently built and are compact in size so that every time a mother pumps milk, she can put it in her bra. During that time, the mother can play with the children, do housework or watch TV...
- For busy mothers going through the maternity leave period, they should use an automatic milking machine. Mom can handle her chores and pump milk at the same time. Because the device is designed to fit comfortably in a bra, you can rest assured that it will be very discreet.
Which automatic breast pump is good?
Try All-in-one Wearable Breast Pump - M1
One of the quality automatic milking machines that have been loved by diaper mothers since its launch is the All-in-one Wearable Breast Pump - M1. Besides the advantages inherited from the wired breast pump, the point that many mothers believe in using this machine is its extremely quiet operation.
The noise level of the machine is extremely low and does not affect the sleep of children as well as the people around. Therefore, you can safely use the machine at work without worrying about being noticed or making noise!
The Prominent features of this device include:
- 9 Suction Levels
- 30 Minutes Auto Shut-off time
- A mother can use it for 90-150 minutes
- Safest Food Grade Material has been used
Note before using tubeless breast pumps:
- Newly purchased machine, please charge the battery within 24 hours before using.
- When using the device, do not let the battery drain. When there is a low battery signal, please charge the battery immediately.
- Do not pump when the cord is slightly wet because this will cause water to go back into the motor and cause a fire to the machine and electronic boards.
- The steam line only has the effect of transmitting steam, not in direct contact with milk, and when cleaning takes a long time to dry. So limit cleaning the steam line if you do not have milk reflux inside the wire.
4. Instructions for choosing the right suction level:
Gradually adjust the suction power step by step from low to high until you feel a slight headache.
Stop, and take a step back, making sure you won't have any more nipple pain.
How to clean breast pump accessories?
Step 1: Disassemble the accessories.
Step 2: Wash accessories with a dedicated bottle cleaning solution
Cleaning the bottle: Use a specialized bottle brush with soft bristles to avoid scratching the bottle
Cleaning steam pipes:
- During pumping, milk may back up into the tubing, so use a special small brush to clean the tubing.
- Then flush under the tap to clean the steam hose. Drain and then let dry.
Cleaning the yellow rubber valve:
- Put the valve in a cup, pour boiling water in, soak for a few minutes and then fold it out.
- It is not recommended to use a brush to scrub the valve, because it is made of rubber, which is easy to tear.
- The valve should not be boiled directly.
After cleaning with the bottle cleaner, put all accessories in the basin and rinse them under running water.
Step 3: Sterilize accessories by boiling them.
- Fill the pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- When the water boils, add the accessories (except the steam hose and rubber valve) and cook for 5-10 minutes.
Note: Do not let the accessories touch the pot wall, at high temperatures the pot wall can melt the plastic and deform the accessories.
- Let the water cool and use tongs to remove the parts.
- Once sterilization is complete, place the accessories on a clean towel or drying rack and let them air-dry.
To save time, Mom does not necessarily need to clean accessories right after each suction session.
After each use, I put all the accessories in a sealed plastic box or zip bag and then put them in the refrigerator.
The next time you smoke, you just need to take it out and use it, no need to clean it again. And only need to clean and sterilize the accessory once at the end of the day.
You can rest assured that breast milk can be used in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Choose Right Tubeless Breast Pumps
Choosing the right type of tubeless breast pump will be an extremely important part of successful milk stimulation. To stimulate milk, mothers should choose to buy electric breast pumps, not manual ones because the suction power of this type is not strong enough to stimulate milk.
Automatic breast pump
In short, an automatic breast pump is a convenient tool suitable for busy mothers who still wants to breastfeed their babies. Besides, for moms who like to experience new technology, this is a good suggestion for moms. If you want to get more information about this product, please visit Momcozy directly for detailed advice!
Which mother should use a breast pump?
Some babies do not know how to suck too little. This can affect the mother's milk production, so the mother should use Tubeless breast pumps to maintain the milk supply for the baby. At the same time, the baby also needs to be trained to suckle directly or regularly to ensure good development.
Mothers who want to stimulate milk supply: some mothers have a phenomenon of not having enough milk for their baby to eat, and can use a breast pump as a way to stimulate milk in a pretty good way.
Mother has to go to work and wants to have milk to feed her baby while away from home but does not want to express milk by hand.
Although bottle-feeding is quite popular in the world, in our country due to the characteristics of culture and habits, direct feeding is still the most popular.
It is not possible to say whether direct or bottle feeding is better, each method has its pros and cons. Breastfeeding directly helps the baby feel the mother's affection, but the mother's nipples are not always hygienic.
Breastfeeding babies also often cling to and follow their mothers a lot, making it difficult for babies to play on their own. In contrast, bottle-feeding is obviously a troublesome and time-consuming solution to preparing and cleaning the bottle after use.
Which mother does not necessarily need to use a breast pump?
In addition to the cases where it is necessary to use a breast pump as mentioned above, in some other cases the mother can completely decide whether to use it or not:
- During breast engorgement: When the breasts are engorged, tubeless breast pumps can be used to relieve discomfort. However, mothers can also express milk by hand or breastfeed regularly to reduce this phenomenon, because it is only a temporary phenomenon when the milk comes in too much.
- When the mother is sick: when the mother is sick, in most cases it is still possible to breastfeed, if the mother's illness does not affect the baby's health.
- When the mother has to take medicine: usually, most of the drugs have drugs for nursing mothers. However, if there is no other solution, it is completely possible to express milk by hand to the store before taking the medicine.
Points to note when using a breast pump
Besides considering whether or not to use a breast pump, mothers should also learn what to keep in mind in case they have to use this type of pump:
- Carefully read the instructions for use, step by step operation before pumping milk
- Prepare to pump by washing hands, disinfecting hands, and pumping equipment.
Sitting position when pumping: choose the most comfortable and natural sitting position before pumping. You can do things you enjoy like listening to music or watching movies, but avoid the stress of pumping.
Where to buy a genuine electric breast pump?
We have a large selection of electric breast pumps that deliver impeccable performance in expressing milk. Furthermore, we specialize in providing genuine breast pumps such as Momcozy.
Hopefully, the article whether it is good to use or not will help mothers get more useful information. Momcozy breast pump become an effective tool in the process of raising and taking care of your baby!